The FT-70DR Mini-manual covers all the features of this analog FM and digital transceiver, including an explanation of, and programming instructions for, the new Fusion II compatible WIRES-X, Digital Group ID code and Personal ID code features.
ini-manual size, 4.5×8 inches. Sixteen high-quality laminated pages, loaded with detailed instructions. This is an ideal short-form guide for setting-up and operating all the capabilities of this radio, including the new WIRES-X digital ID and group mode features. Includes procedures for the operations described in the basic and advanced factory manuals for this radio.
- Nifty! Ham Radio Mini-Manual
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!
Be the first to review “Yaesu FT-70DR Mini-Manual by Nifty Accessories”